Screening Audiometers Interacoustics AS608e
The AS608 / AS608e portable audiometer is ideal for schools, industry and primary medical practices or wherever quick hearing screening evaluations are performed. Easy to use, it requires minimal training prior to use and offers calibrated pure tone and warble tone stimuli over a wide range of frequencies.
Includes a dedicated, lightweight carrying bag with shoulder strap that will accommodate the AS608 / AS608e, headset, and audiogram charts.
Will operate with 3 standard AA batteries or a medically approved external power supply. Typical battery life is six months.
The AS608e offers PC-integration through a USB cable using the Diagnostic Suite Windows® software for transferring audiometric data to the PC.
Includes the Hughson Westlake automatic pure tone test procedure. When the test is completed the results are easily recalled from the internal memory of the AS608e and displayed in the Diagnostic Suite PC software.
- 11 frequencies from 125Hz to 8kHz.
- Customize frequency test selections.
- Output levels from -10dB to 100dBHL.
- Pure tone, warble tone and pulsed tone.
- Silent stimulus switch.
- Battery status indicator.
- Carrying bag.
- Patient response switch (included with AS608e).
- External power supply (optional).
- Noise reducing headset (optional).
- Talk Forward (only AS608e).
- PC-integration (only AS608e).
- Hughson Westlake automatic pure tone test procedure (only AS608e).