Audiometric Clinical booth SILENS 2.1 Special Plus
High-quality, elegantly designed audiometric booth ideal for hearing screening in medical examination and prevention centers.
Made to attenuate the noise helping to create a quiet environment. With a silent ventilation system.
Of suitable dimensions for the comfort of the patient, with glass window and interconnection box for medical equipments of audiometric evaluation.
The cabin is shipped disassembled in a palletized box containing four panels, a roof and a floor.
Thanks to the Screw & Fit system, it facilitates assembly, without the need for complex tools or specialized personnel.
Audiometer table and ramp for wheelchairs optionals.
- Made of wood and material filled sonoreductor
- Interior dimensions: 221x221x190cm
- Landscape window 60x50cm PVC with double galss insulation
- Wireless switch for lighting
- Average attenuation 32dB, reaching 47dB at 8Hz
- Synthetic, washable and antimite interior coating
- Damped floors that prevent physical transmission of noise
- Exterior walls with white washable vinyl cover and gray PVC profiles resistant to impacts and scratches
- External measurements: 235x235x227cm
- Four hingers, four-hinged metal closing doors, approved for the passage of wheelchairs
- Delivery in kit format of easy assembly
- Quick and easy to assemble and reduce d transport box