OTOACCESS Interacoustics® Database
It is equally suitable for installation on PCs as a stand alone database application as it is for networks with a number of clients using the same SQL server.
Emphasis has been placed on high-speed data handling capacity. The number of patients and sessions is virtually unlimited and very high quantities of data will have little practical impact on search speed.
OtoAccess™ has a journal feature for commenting on test sessions and a schedule planner for day-list management.
Import and export facilities for XML, HL7 and GDT formats are fully implemented. A high degree of data safety ensures that OtoAccess™ meets HIPAA requirements.
Integrated HiTrack Add-In to support the collection of patient and measurement data required in newborn hearing screening programs.
- High speed data handling.
- Unlimited patient storage.
- Integrates multiple diagnostic procedures.
- Journal entries for each session with standard word processing toolbar.
- Import and export capabilities.
- Print reports and EMR documents.
- Compatible with major EMR/HIS protocols and standards, e.g. GDT, HL7 and Hi-Track.
- HIPAA compliant.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 express database for audiometric data storage.
- Schedule planner with day-list.
- 3 installation types: Stand-alone - Network Client – Server/Network Client.