Integrating Sound Level Meter Cesva SC160
Allows you to make sound measurements quickly, conveniently and easily. It has a single range, so there is no need to make any range adjustments.
The SC160 simultaneously measures all the functions for each function mode (sound level meter or spectrum analyser*) with A, C, and Z frequency weightings. The SC160’s graphic screen provides graphical and numerical representation of the functions measured.
The data measured and recorded by the SC160 can be transferred to a personal computer so that they are available in electronic format. The AC output allows you to obtain the signal from the preamplifier and make a calibrated recording on D.A.T.
The microphone is detachable. It can therefore be uncoupled and moved away from the SC160 by means of an extension cable (CNR-ITV).
The SC160 can be used as either a sound level meter or a spectrum analyser* and room noise evaluator by NC and NR curves.
The sound level meter mode is ideal for measuring overall sound pressure levels. The SC160 simultaneously measures all functions with all frequency weightings and calculates statistical data as maximum and minimum values and percentiles.
- Class 2 integrating sound level meter meeting IEC 61672, IEC 60651:01 class 2, IEC 60804:00 type 2, ANSI S1.4:83 (A1 :85), ANSI S1.43:97 standards.
- Real time octave band spectrum analyser 31.5 Hz–16 kHz. ANSI S1.11:86.
- Real time room noise evaluator by NC and NR curves.
- Reverberation time measurement in real time for octave bands (Optional).
- Measurement results can be stored in the memory.
- Includes software and cable for real time retrieval of all the measured and recorded data and their transmission to a PC.
- Real time data transmission through wireless communication system Bluetooth ®.
- Detachable microphone for use of the extension cable (CNR-ITV).
- Stores in memory the time and date of the last time the sensitivity was modified.