eSUV Subjective Visual Vertical and Horizontal
It impresses by its easy of use. The eSUVUSB is used to examine the otolith organs which are part of the human vestibularis system. By this test the function of the utricle is examined. Damage or interference can cause poor posture and affect balance.
You can choose the examination for the subjective visual vertical (SSV) or horizontal (SVH).
- Five values for each position (Red = Right, Blue = Left, Static = White).
- Static 0°.
- Static tilt 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°.
- Overview diagram static and static tilt.
- Online 3D-Visualisation of the mask.
- Optional video image for controlling counter rolling.
- Head position in degree.
- Subjective visual (SUV) in degree.
- Deviations in degree.
- Compatibel with Windows XP (32/64 Bit), Windows Vista (32/64 Bit), Windows 7.0 (32/64 Bit).