VF405 Video Frenzel
VF405 provides ideal conditions for fixation-free observation and recording of eye movements during Spontaneous testing, positional and Dix-Hallpike testing, head Impulse testing, user defined testing.
The VF405 system incorporates the industry’s leading goggle design, also known from the clinical VN415/VO425 FireWire® VNG systems.
The FireWire® cameras connect directly to a laptop or a desktop computer. Infrared illumination and high resolution cameras with focus adjustment allow for superior image quality.
The VF405 displays eye images in partial or full screen mode; simply double-click on the image to toggle between image sizes.
- Light weight with easy fitting magnetic cover.
- Built in fixation light.
- Disposable foam cushions provide a sanitary solution.
- Completely light tight fit.
- One or two cameras – upgrade as you like.
- Clear detection of torsional movement.
- IEEE 1394a FireWire® standard.
- Recording indicator with elapsed time.
- Pre-labelled tests or create your own test names.
- Select High resolution recording for extremely detailed images.
- Remote controlled video recording and fixation light with footswitch.
- Video files are stored in AVI file format.