Monitor JVC 19
A built-in 3D comb filter helps to reduce composite video processing artefacts such as dot crawl to ensure a sharp picture with less noise, making these monitors especially suited for surveillance and monitoring.
One of the most important features of a surveillance monitor is its built-in toughness and how it performs dependably all year-round.
In demanding professional applications, JVC monitors will answer user requirements reliably with their robust design.
Tilt adjustable stand that can be tilted to exactly the desired angles for comfortable viewing.
- 1,280 x 1,024-pixel resolution.
- Non-glare SXGA screen with a response time of 5ms.
- Viewing angles: 85°/85° (horizontal), 75°/85° (vertical).
- 16.7 millionm display colours.
- PAL/NTSC SDTV (colour system) input formats.
- Automatic PAL/NTSC detection.
- Multi-language on-screen menu display: English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish.