Strain Voice Test DIVAS
During a voice strain test, the test person reads a text with varying loudness targets. The sound pressure level (SPL) and the fundamental frequency are measured in real-time. To ensure self-monitoring and motivation, the test person receives feedback during the test; changing screen colours indicate when the voice exceeds upper or lower target levels. The strain levels, test duration and speaking volume can be freely configured.
- Lower SPL deviation in percent per strain level.
- The actual SPL during the time period with the exceeding of upper and lower limits.
- The mean speech voice frequency per strain level.
- Automatic statistics as MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Sequence replay and free navigation in the audio track along the volume curve.
- Findings and self-assessment.