Diagnostic LED Microscope LABOMED PRIMA ENT
PRIMA ENT microscope systems offer a brand new dimension in performance, flexibility and economy in diagnostics and surgery. PRIMA ENT packs a high level of performance in its small package. lts compact design is tailored to optimize use of limited operating room space. From outpatient clinics to sugeries, PRIMA offers flexibility and performance to serve every clinical requirement in the field of ENT, dental, gynecology and ophthalmology.
Combining superb optical performance with modern style and ergonomics, PRIMA ENT is a task master for your microscopy needs in diagnostics and surgery. PRIMA ENT is a multi-talented system that can be easily configured for use where patients are to be supine or seated in an examination chair. Regions of interest come into sharp focus through our meticulously designed apochromatic optical system. Preconfigured systems can be further customized or extended with a host of accessories to suit your individual needs.
The PRIMA ENT is one of the first in diagnostic microscopy to introduce a suite of products equipped with an integrated LED (light emitting diode) illumination system capable of providing a measure of light intensity that is both bright and cool enough to address a host of diverse applications. This is made possible through innovation in illumination design.
PRIMA ENT incorporates a highly efficient 50w LED coupled with a patented optical design and a 6mm fiber-optic cable that come together to deliver a cool light with lumens equivalent to a 150W halogen bulb. The LED switches off automatically when the suspension arm is moved to its top-most, or park position. A rotary potentiometer control is conveniently located above the observation head to provide smooth, flicker-free variation in illumination intensity.
- 5-step, apochromatic magnification changer
- Magnification factors 0.4X, 0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X, 2.5X.
- Object field size range from 7mm to 118mm.
- Wide field eyepieces 10X/16 mm, 12.5X/16 mm, 16X/16 mm and 20x/12mm.
- Fixed and focusable objectives f=175; f=200; f=250; f=300; f=400.
- Motorized focusing option on ENT and DNT versions.
- Modular to accept Assistant observations system and video imaging system.
- Long suspension arm option for chair or wall mounted systems.
- Floor, wall, table and ceiling mount options.
- Fiber Optic illumination 50w LED.
- Auxiliary Halogen 150W or 250W Xenon light source.
- Red Reflex slider in PRIMA OPH.
- Auto cutoff at top parking position