Diagnostic LED microscope Labomed PRIMA Mµ
The PRIMA Mμ offers a new dimension in operation, flexibility and economy in diagnosis and surgery. PRIMA Mμ contains a high level of performance in a small package. Its compact design made the measure to optimize the use of the limited space in the operating rooms. In the office or in surgery, PRIMA Mμ offers flexibility and operation to satisfy the clinical requirements in the fields of ENT, Dentistry, Gynecology and Ophthalmology.
Combining superior optical performance, modern styling and excellent ergonomics, PRIMA Mμ is the ideal solution for your microscopy needs in diagnosis and surgery. The PRIMA Mμ system can be easily configured for use with patients lying down or sitting on an examination chair. Our carefully designed apocromatic optical system allows you to sharply focus regions of interest. The basic configurations of the system can be adapted or extended with a great variety of accessories to satisfy the individual needs of each user.
The PRIMA Mμ is one of the first to introduce in diagnostic microscopy a group of products equipped with an integrated system of LED lighting (Light Emitting Diode) that is able to provide a measure of light intensity that is sufficiently bright and cold As to work in various applications. This is possible thanks to innovation in lighting design.
PRIMA Mμ incorporates 27w of high efficiency LED coupled to the patented optical design and a 6mm fiber optic cable and together provide a cold illumination with lumens equivalent to a 150W halogen lamp. The LED turns off automatically when the suspension arm is moved to its highest position, or to the rest position. A control knob is conveniently located above the observation tube to provide a smooth variation in lighting intensity.
- 3-position apochromatic enhancement changer.
- Magnification factors 0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X.
- Range of object field from 7mm to 118mm.
- Wide Field Eyepieces 10X / 16mm, 12.5X / 16mm, 16X / 16mm and 20x / 12mm.
- Fixed fixed targets f = 175; F = 200; F = 250; F = 300; F = 400.
- Motorized focus option in ENT and DNT versions.
- Modular to adapt second viewer and video systems.
- Long suspension arm option for chair or wall mounting.
- Staging options for floor, wall, table and ceiling.
- 27w LED Fiber Optic Lighting.
- Halogen 150W or Xenon 250W light sources available.
- Red Reflex effect in OPH.
- Auto off in highest rest position.